With the migration of EDGE 3.19 to the Cloud, there is a new URL needed for EDGE Mobile and EDGE Express on mobile devices.
1. Click Help | About EDGE within EDGE.
2. Note the Dealer ID (used in a later step)
3. In any compatible iOS 6 or newer device, open Safari (the Web Browser).
4. Browse to edgemobile.mpilive.com
5. Add this page to the Home Screen by touching the box with an arrow pointing up and choosing the “Add to Home Screen” button.
6. Name it EDGE and touch the “Add” button.
a. This will close the browser and add an icon to the home screen of the device.
7. Open the new EDGE icon on the Home screen of the mobile device.
8. Input the Dealer ID in the Dealer ID field and touch Submit.
Note: EDGE will remember (via a browser cookie) your Dealer ID and will not prompt for it again. If you made a mistake or need to change it, you will need to delete the browser cookies in Settings. If your cookies get cleared, you’ll be required to re-enter your Dealership ID.
[button link="http://knowledge.autopoint.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/02/Installing-EDGE-Mobile-with-3.19.pdf" size="large" target="_blank" color="orange" lightbox="false"]Download PDF Copy[/button]