EDGE Photos v2 works with EDGE 3.19 and is delivered via the Apple App Store, which means you both download/install it as well as receive all future updates from there.
1. On any compatible iOS 6 or newer device, open the App Store.
2. Search for “EdgePhotos2” (all one word, no spaces).
3. Select EDGEPhotos2 from the results and touch the [FREE] button, then the [INSTALL] button.
1. Click Help | About EDGE within EDGE.
2. Note the Dealer ID (used in a later step)
3. Open EDGE Photos 2 on the mobile device.
4. Input the Dealer ID in the top field.
5. Input the user’s EDGE credentials and touch the Login button.
a. Username is NOT case sensitive.
b. Password IS case sensitive.
Note: If a user exists in multiple shops in a Multi-Shop environment, they will be prompted to select a shop during login.
[button link="http://knowledge.autopoint.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/02/Installing-EDGE-Photos-2.pdf" size="large" target="_blank" color="orange" lightbox="false"]Download PDF Copy[/button]