Las Vegas, NV - MPi (www.mpiworldclass.com), the pioneer and leader in vehicle inspection tools, service workflow expertise, and consulting for automotive dealership service centers, today announced the launch of EDGE Express™ for Auto Dealer Express Business Operations. The new suite of tools was unveiled by MPi Chairman & CEO Les Silver, during his conference address at the 11th Digital Dealer Conference on Friday, October 7.
EDGE Express is a complete business solution designed to help increase the efficacy and profitability of auto dealer Express Service Business operations. Key program benefits include:
* Optimized for mobile devices
* Customizable inspection templates
* Embedded workflow optimize best practices and consistent delivery
* Efficiency maximized for inspecting vehicle above, below and in queue for bay
* Inspections created without repair order originating in the DMS
* Enhanced customer communications feature inspection results
* Technician observations/recommendations recorded in real-time
Once implemented, the Express Lane of a service department can complete the vehicle inspection even before the oil has finished draining. Speeding up the process in this manner enables the customer to receive the inspection details early enough in their visit to make purchasing decisions on the spot for any additional services needed.
"Our goal with EDGE Express is to help service departments increase their parts and labor gross profits in their express service business operations by creating a well-organized, practiced and consistent vehicle inspection program," said Rich Holland, MPi President. "There has been a huge rise recently in the number of dealers offering express lane fast-lube services as they can produce substantial increases in service business. We are excited to now offer a set of tools to help improve profits in this area as well," Holland added.