Las Vegas, NV - MPi (www.mpiworldclass.com), a leading provider of revenue and retention solutions for automotive dealership service departments, today announced that company president Rich Holland will be a featured speaker at the 13th Digital Dealer Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas, NV, October 23-25, 2012. Holland's presentation titled Igniting your Service Department will be held Tuesday, October 23, at 2:30 pm. Attendees will learn how to empower the service department management team with tools that build connections with customers and drive retention throughout the lifecycle of the vehicle. Watch Video
"Communication is everything. In my presentation I will address how to empower the service department with tools that build connections with customers and drive owner retention. Today's customers are technologically savvy and they expect us to be as well. This session will cover the importance of personalized communication for the new digital vehicle owner using the current mediums; ways that our customers now expect. I hope to see you there," said Holland.
Attendees will learn five key actionable points:
* How to Use the Internet to personalize the dealership's service experience
* The use of mobile technology to create efficiency and add a high touch experience in the service drive
* How to regain vehicle owners who previously declined service recommendations
* How to build trust between the dealership and customers by employing the most effective social marketing strategies
* How to empower the service dept by discovering opportunities to increase owner retention and loyalty
MPi's leading service department software EDGE WorldClass™ is a comprehensive product suite for the service department that is a more flexible, nimble and personalized approach; customizable to fit the exact needs of any dealership. From Express to Mobile technology, to any configuration of service bays, EDGE WorldClass™ empowers customer pay profitability.
According to a recent study of the more than eight hundred franchise dealerships using MPi's system, EDGE WorldClass produces a much sought after average monthly up-sell from inspections of $81,996. EDGE WorldClass™ will be demonstrated at booth # 425 at the 13th Digital Dealer Conference and Exposition. To sign up for a demonstration call 888-503-8040 or visit http://www.mpiworldclass.com/contact/