Las Vegas, NV - MPi (www.mpiworldclass.com), a leading provider of revenue and retention solutions for automotive dealership service departments, today announced the release of a new eBook for Auto Dealers and Fixed Ops Directors: Using Technology to increase Profits through the Service Lane.
"How auto dealer service departments will remain profitable and viable contributors to the business with fewer units in operation, longer maintenance intervals, and higher vehicle quality is a challenge. The subsequent reduction in vehicle volumes means that every visit, no matter how small, needs to be viewed as a vital opportunity," said Rich Holland, MPi president. "The ideas discussed in Using Technology to Increase Profits through the Service Lane are shared to help auto dealer service departments create a plan for profitability despite today's challenges in automotive services and repairs," Holland added.
Many service directors are leveraging technology to be more efficient and profitable. Technology in the service lane helps dealerships:
* Inspect every vehicle thoroughly to boost per-repair-order parts and labor profitability
* Hone customer-engagement processes to improve customer retention
* Conquest the service business from customers' families and friends
Capitalizing on technology greatly increases service department productivity and workflow and has helped dealerships:
* Increase annual service revenues 21% and more
* Boost revenue per repair order $55 and higher
* Double the volume of vehicles serviced
* Increase fixed absorption rates 20% and more
These results and more are discussed in Using Technology to Increase Profits through the Service Lane which can be downloaded for free HERE.
The eBook will also be available at MPi's booth # 425 at the 13th Digital Dealer Conference and Exposition. Company President Rich Holland will also discuss many ideas covered in the eBook in his presentation: titled Igniting your Service Department, on Tuesday, October 23, at 2:30 pm. Watch Video