Additional Information (AI) Article FAQs
What are the rules that govern when AI articles are presented in the Customer Reports?
- There must be a Declined Recommendation(s) in the Treatment Plan for the RO from which you are printing the report.
- AI will only display for for the Declined Recommendations that have AI created and mapped. The AI pages of the Customer Report must be enabled in the Customer Report Editor.
Note: This is already enabled by default for the RAP and KYV reports.
How do I edit Spanish AI?
- First, in Admin Options, make sure that the "Allow multi-lingual reports" checkbox is checked on the Customer Reports tab.
- Open the Packages tab.
- Click on the Shop button to the right of the list of packages.
- Select Edit Additional Info.
- Select the English equivalent of the AI article and click Edit.
- In the language field at the bottom of the edit dialog, select Spanish.
- You should now see the Spanish version of the AI article and it can be edited from here.
I have written an AI article that I would like added to the default set of AI. How do I get an AI article added to our default set?
[button link="http://knowledge.autopoint.com/contact/" size="medium" margin="10px 0 0 0" target="_self" color="orange" lightbox="false"]Contact Us[/button]