CPO Release 150706
Saturday, July 18, 2015
- Inspection Save button – If text is recorded on an inspection form, tap the new “Save” button before navigating to the RO List. This will prevent your text entry from being cleared out.
- Logic Around Approved and Repair Check Boxes – When vehicle is in “Repair” status, the “Approved” check box can no longer be modified, regardless of the user role. When vehicle is in “Finalized” status, the “Approved” or “Repaired” check boxes can no longer be modified, regardless of user role. If these check boxes need to change, manually change the Status back to where those check boxes can be modified.
- DriveTime Form – “Odom Begin” field will now automatically populate with the mileage recorded when the inspection was requested.
- 153-pt Inspection Form – Check mark on Line 66 will no longer be unchecked on the printed form.
- “Next” button on the RO List in Internet Explorer now returns the next page of repair orders
- Emailing multiple reports from Finalize now works properly
- Approved check boxes stay in sync with the database, preventing estimate calculation errors