Approve Recommended Services (APPROVE status):
Once the Technician has performed the inspection and the estimate has been prepared, the RO can be sent to you by the Advisor so you can make a decision on whether to proceed and recondition the vehicle or not. The system also allows Service Advisors to approve the work (and skip sending it to you).
- Click vehicle details from the RO Active view list. From here you can:
- View each recommendation with all pricing information.
- Prices can be adjusted by the Advisor before you approve a recommendation. After that, only the Service Manager can adjust prices. No one can adjust prices after you finalize an RO.
- View the inspection form by clicking the [Inspection] button across the top.
- View or add notes by clicking the Note icon in the upper-left corner
- Record the approval of recommendations.
- [Approve All] approves all recommendations and sends the RO to the Technician (REPAIR status).
- [Decline All] declines all services and leaves the RO with you so you can print the final report (FINALIZE status).
- Individually marking the Approved Checkmarks and clicking [Done] will approve the selected services and send it to the Technician (REPAIR status).
[video type="youtube" id="dP6T39zoQfw"]