Complete Estimate and (optionally) approve work (ESTIMATE status):
Once the inspection is complete and the Parts department has provided the parts pricing, Advisors have an opportunity to review and complete the estimate as well as approve the work if appropriate. They also have the ability to forward the RO to the Used Car Manager (APPROVE status) so they can determine whether to approve the work or not.
- Click the vehicle details of the desired vehicle on the RO list.
- Validate or input the labor details in the Rate, Hours and Labor total fields for each recommendation.
- Pressing Enter after each price moves to the next editable cell.
- Record the approval of recommendations.
- The [Approve All] button approves all and sends the RO to the Technician and Parts (REPAIR status).
- The [Decline All] button declines all services and sends the RO to the Used Car Manger to print the final report (FINALIZE status).
- Individually checking the Approved Checkmark and clicking [Done] will approve the selected services and send the RO to the Technician and Parts (REPAIR status).
- The [Done] button without checking any recommendations sends the estimate to the Used Car Manager for approval (APPROVE status).