Input Parts Pricing (PARTS status):
Once the Technician has completed the inspection and recommendations have been made, the RO comes to the Parts department so parts pricing can be provided.
- Click the vehicle details of the desired vehicle on the RO list.
- Input the total parts pricing into the Parts column for all applicable recommendations.
- Pressing Enter on your keyboard after each price moves to the next parts pricing cell.
- Copying and pasting the estimate you built in your DMS into Shop Notes makes that information available later when the work gets approved.
- Click [Done].
- An orange notification bar indicates the RO has been sent to the Service Advisor (REVIEW status). Dismiss the notification by clicking the X on the right side of the bar.
[video type="youtube" id="3XML32gTANo"]