Request a CPO Inspection:
The first step in the process is to request the appropriate inspection (CPO or general Used Car). This step also indicates if the vehicle passes the OEMs criteria for certification and creates the CPO Inspection Repair Order in a few simple steps.
- Click [Request Inspection].
- Input the VIN and Mileage (and optionally Stock #).
- Click [Add Vehicle].
- You can now see if the vehicle qualifies for certification based on OEM criteria and Carfax data with a thumbs up or thumbs down icon. Click the thumbs up or thumbs down icon to view the Carfax report.
- Validate the desired inspection is selected.
- If you determine you are not going to OEM certify the RO, you can select the non-CPO Used Vehicle Inspection or click the X on the right to delete the vehicle altogether.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 2 through 4 to start the process on multiple vehicles at the same time.
- Click [Request Inspection] to create the CPO RO and send it to the Technician for inspection.
- An orange notification bar indicates the RO has been sent to the Technician (INSPECT status). Dismiss the notification by clicking the X on the right side of the bar.
[video type="youtube" id="zk__BoEQbpk"]