Use this article to learn more about the Package Results page for your Customer Reports. For an example, see the attachment at the end of this article.
This section of the report contains the results recorded by the technician on the inspection.
- Failed tasks
- Cautioned tasks
- Passed tasks with observations
- Passed tasks without observations
- Inspection tasks marked as "Not Done" (optional section)
The package results will usually take more than one page to print.
To add or remove the option "Not Done" section of the Package Results page, take the following steps:
- From EDGE click Tools, Admin Options and select the Customer Reports tab.
- Select the customer report that you want to modify and click Edit.
- Select the Package Results page in the Report Format panel and click Edit Section to display the Package Results Section Editor window.
- Check or uncheck the box to make your selection and click OK to save.