Configuring Shop Labor Rates
Shop Labor Rates are used on the Treatment Plan when advisors are preparing an estimate for the recommended repairs. Whatever is added in the setup appears in the dropdown box in the Labor Rate column on the Treatment Plan.
Adding Labor Rates
To add new labor rates, take the following steps:
- From the EDGE Toolbar, click Tools, Admin Options to display the Administrator Options window.
- Click on the Shop tab and click Edit Shop Labor Rates to open the Shop Labor Rates window.
- Click in the top row of the Rate column and key in the new labor rate.
- Press tab to move to the Description column and type a name for the labor rate.
- Press Enter to add it to the list.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for additional labor rates.
- Click Save to close the window.
See EDGE Setup Guide - Labor Rate Matrix for more information on the best way to set up a matrix of labor rates.
To remove a labor rate from the list, simply click the X on the right side.