Instrumented Tools Integration
Friday, January 29, 2016
How to Set It Up
- Add the Vendor Inspection page to your Customer Report
- Tools | Admin Options | Customer Reports | Select Report | Edit
- Select "Vendor Inspection Results" on left, add to report, move up to desired position.
How it Works
- Once the shop has been activated for instrumented tools, a Results button appears on the tool bar.
- Click the Results button on the toolbar to see the report in a browser.
- Print or Send the customer report and it will be included in the Action Plan or KYV.
- When you click Results or use a customer report, the latest results set is automatically assigned to the repair order.
- If more than one results set exists, you will be prompted to assign the results set you want to the the repair order.
- To view a results set, click the RO number in the Assign window.
- If the report was generated more than 7 days ago, you'll have to click the History button to see it.
- The Unassign option is only used if an older results set has already been assigned to the RO and you want to assign a new results set.