Available in December 2015, this release
focused on making the OwnerCare experience more smooth and resolving
several other known issues.
MultiPoint - Hunter Instrumented Tools Support
– With this release, a store will be able to use the Hunter Engineering Instrumented Tools with MultiPoint. We currently receive results from their alignment check machine and the tire tread depth reader. The inspection results from the Hunter equipment will display in a browser when you click the Results button and be included in the Action Plan and KYV reports. To use this feature, a store must be activated and the Instrumented Tools inspection results page must be added to the customer report in the Tools Admin area of MultiPoint. Click here to see an example of what the customer report page will look like.
- MultiPoint - Made a change that caused Quick Specs fluid capacity numbers to display incorrectly.
- MultiPoint - Recommendation videos will now play in Internet Explorer 11 and on mobile devices.
- MultiPoint - Addressed an issue that could cause a previously declined recommendation to not show on a new repair order.
- MultiPoint - Fixed an issue with Notifier that could cause some notifications to delay in sending out.
- MultiPoint - Resolved a defect that could cause MultiPoint to crash when a user double-clicked on an original customer request line in the estimate.
- MultiPoint - Fixed an issue that prevented spell check from working in the Add Rec mode.
- MultiPoint - Corrected a tax calculation problem that could occur after OwnerCare was sent.
- MultiPoint - Corrected a data issue with Quick Specs where the incorrect fluids could display for some components.
- OwnerCare - Resolved an issue that would cause an error message when trying to register a new store with OwnerCare.
- OwnerCare - Resolved an issue that could prevent the OwnerCare text messages from sending properly.
- OwnerCare - Fixed a problem that could cause MultiPoint to crash when sending OwnerCare to the OwnerCare Board.
- OwnerCare - Fixed the OwnerCare expiration time issue for Internet Explore 9 and 10.
- OwnerCare - Corrected an issue where the purchasing conditions don't display correctly after modification.
- OwnerCare - Fixed a problem that was preventing the same email address from being used for a motorist in different shops.
- OwnerCare - Change a setting so the "Email Address Unknown" checkbox was not selected by default.
- CPO - Fixed an issue that could prevent new fees from changing fee type from flat to percentage.
- CPO - Resolved an issue that could cause VINs to not decode or not decode correctly.
- CPO - Made a change to allow the dealership account name to be updated after the first inspection form is loaded.