MultiPoint Release Notes - 150608
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Change to rules for Pricing Complete indicator light on Estimate page. The Pricing Complete indicator light on the Estimate page will only turn green when all lines no longer have a blank total column and the parts and labor columns are either both populated OR both left blank. $0.00 is considered a valid alternative to blank in a column.
- Resolved issues in the Photos app with selecting the correct shop in a multi-shop environment.
- Fixed an issue with resizing the CPO status column in the MultiPoint RO List.
- Removed the word "EDGE" on screens in Admin Options and replaced with "MultiPoint".
- Several adjustments to speed up Estimate page.
- Resolved an issue with sorting the new OwnerCare column on the MultiPoint RO List.
- Prohibited the selection of a CPO inspection package by users in a non-CPO shop.
- Mercedes-Benz ML400 model added to the vehicles database.
- Resolved a time-out issue with the Bosch FlexInspect page in the KYV.
- Resolved an issue where Notifier may fail to alert a user when a flag is change from one status to another and back.
- Automatically remove AI Articles from the KYV report if you pass a previously cautioned or failed item.
- Corrected the sort-order of email templates in Tools | Reports | Customer | E-mail/SMS.
- Fixed an issue where adding labor hours to an inspection package may cause the client to crash.
- Made a change to OCR lines to always get the default labor rate.
- Several other performance and stability fixes.