OwnerCare release 1.108
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Summary Workflow - OwnerCare can now present all recommendations up front on a single view rather than the traditional work flow which presents each recommendation individually. Activate the Summary Workflow on the OwnerCare Admin page.
- Go to ownercare.autopoint.com/admin and log in. Your user ID is your AutoPoint Dealer ID and password is your AutoPoint account number. If you don't know these, contact the HelpDesk for support.
- After logging into the Admin page, click on the gear icon and select Settings from the menu.
- Check the box Use Summary Workflow and click Save.
- Shop Flag Mapping - Shop flag 1 can now be automatically updated when a motorist response is received through OwnerCare. Activate this setting in Admin Options | Shop Flags.
- Transaction Log Size - The transaction log has been widened to display recommendation name and approved/deferred status on a single line.
- Automatically Expire OwnerCare Links - To prevent motorists from erroneously responding to an outdated OwnerCare report, any outstanding links will automatically expire whenever a new OwnerCare link is sent.
- [SA#] tag saves when setting up a new SMS template.
- Name and message being cut off on the first page of OwnerCare
- Dealer name displaying incorrectly if it includes an ampersand
- Dealer name not updating if changed in MultiPoint