RPL Advisor Application Update - Winter 2014
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Scheduled Queue Refresh - A schedule job has been set to refresh the call queue in the morning so RPL advisors have calls ready to go without the need to manually refresh the queue.
- "Change Advisor" is now called "Reassign Dealerships"
- The "Existing Advisor" selection box has been moved to the top of the "Reassign Dealership" window
- A new option to reassign all dealerships by clicking the "All Accounts" check box
- Clicking on a single account will expand to show all locations underneath the account
- Only accounts assigned to the existing advisor on the Live Voice Template and accounts with calls currently assigned to the existing advisor display in the list
Permanent reassignment of advisors
- A new check box appears at the bottom of the Reassign Dealership window for admin users only that says, "Permanently change the advisor on these accounts."
- When this box is checked during the Reassign Dealerships function, the AgentID field on the Live Voice Template is updated with the ID of the New Advisor
- When you switch which agent is selected in the Existing Advisor box, all of the accounts are cleared out from the previous selection.