Congratulations on your decision to use OwnerCare! We know it will help you:
- Save Time
- Comfortably reach your customers
- Generate Upsells
- Keep an electronic record of customer approvals
OwnerCare replaces the Action Plan report. Recommendations display on an overlay above color-correct stock images of the customer’s vehicle. All educational material, including videos, articles, and photos, display together in a friendly walk-through. Customers approve recommendations online and your estimate is updated in real-time. The process is simple for both your customers and you!
Checklist for Success
- Tablet for OwnerCare Presentation in lounge purchased and set up
- OwnerCare incorporated into Service Advisor presentation
- OwnerCare cards for customers printed
- OwnerCare technical training complete for Service Advisors
Before you get started, there are a few things you need to know:
- OwnerCare is accessible through most devices with internet access. You can text or email the OwnerCare link to your customers and they can access it on a smart phone, tablet, or computer.
- For customers who remain at your dealership while their vehicle is serviced, it’s ideal to present OwnerCare on a tablet. This eliminates the need to print the Action Plan report – saving you time, money, and paper. Purchase and set up at least one tablet device for your lounge.
- The key to success is educating your customers. Set the expectation that you’ll deliver their OwnerCare Vehicle Report via text or email by incorporating OwnerCare into the Service Advisor presentation. To help, you can print and use instruction cards to explain OwnerCare to your customers or utilize the step-by-step website.
[button link="/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Portal-Customer_Instructions-v5.pdf" size="medium" target="_blank" color="orange" lightbox="false"]Download Instruction Cards[/button]
[button link="http://ownercare.autopoint.com/" size="medium" target="_blank" color="orange" lightbox="false"]Access OwnerCare Website[/button]
- Using OwnerCare is easy. To send to your customers, just click the new OwnerCare button on the tool bar. You’ll also want to add the new OwnerCare column to your RO List. All Service Advisors should familiarize themselves with our post on technical training:
OwnerCare Portal Training for Service Advisors