WelcomePoint Release 1.20
Thursday, December 31, 2015
- WelcomePoint will remember the tag number and waiter status so it never has to be entered more than once.
- DMS specific character limits for CDK and DealerTrack were added to the Comments section of the Add Line modal.
- User Preference added to enable or disable Smart Tech.
- Tag field now supports any alphanumeric character
- Optimize walk in search to improve speed and reduce resource usage.
- Email could fail to communicate with SMTP service.
- Service advisor information wouldn't populate the Estimate Summary.
- Corrected formatting issues on the Initial Estimate Summary.
- Shop logo was not uploading properly in Admin Options.
- Open appointments being incorrectly marked as cancelled.
- Improved error handling for DMS Core Processor to improve stability
- Phone numbers and emails not always importing with appointments
- Estimate subtotal stuck at $0.00 in Create/Update view
- Email summary check boxes could not be unchecked
- Corrected filtering on appointments list
- Walk around recommendations would not link to added lines as expected
- Auto-suggest scrolling wouldn't work
- Hotfix for timeout problem on DMS integration for CDK and DealerTrack