We’ve added the following new releases and enhancements to our industry-leading dealer solutions. Discover what is new below!
- In-the-Market (ITM) for Service and “Known Defectors” – dealers can now target vehicle owners who are actively searching for service or, currently servicing, at an aftermarket service location in a certain radius. These owners are considered “Known Defectors” and can be targeted through Facebook and Display ads.
- On Demand Integration to DealerSocket CRM – DealerSocket audiences can now be directly exported into On Demand for creating marketing campaigns in all channels (Direct Mail, Email, Facebook, Instagram, and Display).
- Propensity (Predictive) Models in On Demand are now available in List Manager to create audiences for On Demand campaigns to target those most likely to respond.
- OEM specific content is now available across all channels in On Demand and includes OEM specific imagery that is co-op compliant.
- QR codes have now been added to Service Journey direct mail communications! Motorists can easily schedule service appointments by scanning a QR code with their phone from a Journey direct mail communication.
- MultiPoint (MP2) Integration with Dominion VUE DMS.
- MultiPoint (MP2) Integration with DealerBuilt DMS.
- WelcomePoint Integration with Reynolds & Reynolds DMS.
- Share Media via Texting – users now can select single or multiple pictures or videos and send them to customers via text message.
- Our Titling Multi-Tenant Platform is now available for all Pennsylvania Independent Dealers and comes with an overall improved user experience and optimization including, scanning transformation with DSN (Dealer Selling Name).
- Integration with Motive/Dominion DMS for dealers in South Carolina, Georgia, and National Titling.
For more information or questions about how to take advantage of our newest product releases or enhancements, contact us or reach out to your Account Manager today!